We are always looking for thinkers, designers and collaborators who want to create vibrant and engaging places.
Are you a detail-oriented bookkeeper seeking challenging projects in a team environment? Sites Southwest is a landscape architecture and planning consultant located in Albuquerque and El Paso. Our team values a work environment that is collaborative, respectful, and rewarding with challenging work and flexible work schedules. If you have strong written / verbal communication skills and analytical skills, and in-depth knowledge of general accounting procedures, project cost accounting, and looking in the Albuquerque area, this job is for you.
The qualified candidate will have at least five years of experience in bookkeeping and general HR functions. Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with enterprise accounting software (BST Enterprise or similar) and the Microsoft Office suite. An associate degree in business- or business-related field is preferable but will substitute experience for education. This position reports directly to the Business Manager and references are required.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers
- Coordinate with other administrative personnel daily basis
- Complete and submit state and federal reports that are prepared in-house, including gross receipts or similar tax reports, workman’s compensation reports, unemployment insurance, etc. for all Sites Southwest offices. Provides information as necessary to Sites Southwest accountants for reports that are prepared by the accountants
- Generate reports for annual business insurance renewals
- Set up and maintain project, contract and billing files
- Obtain tax and insurance forms from new vendors. Provide tax and insurance forms to clients
- Coordinate with administrative team, including answering and dispatching phone calls
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts
- Perform monthly billing process including coordination with project managers.
- Monitor accounts receivable and work with project managers to collect outstanding accounts receivable
- Make deposits and record receipts
- Bi-weekly accounts payable, including primary responsibility for routine payments (rent, telephones, office supplies, etc.) and for coordination with project managers on project related payables
- Bi-weekly payroll. Post time sheets, provide payroll report to third party payroll service, post payroll entries
- Prepare weekly cash reports, AP and AR reports
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly financial statements and month close
- Manage office petty cash fund
- Maintain personnel files
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Coordinate with Sites Southwest’s 401k providers and convey 401k information as required to employees
- Manage paperwork for health, vision, dental and disability insurance
Sites Southwest offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off—three weeks per year to start
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance options
- Paid dental and vision insurance
- Paid life and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
If you’re interested in joining our team, email your resume to Mail@sites-sw.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send Us a Resume & Portfolio